Old 03-08-2009, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default On and off topic

On Aug 3, 10:25*pm, "Spider" wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message

Spider wrote:
I like Spiders!!! *We have some here that look like some of the Oz
ones but I don't think they bite!

We like spiders too, which is just as well, since over the last few days,
they seem to be having a competition as to who/which can abseil fastest
from ceiling!

:~)) *Lovely! *I've been surrounded by spiders in the garden today, as I've
been doing some serious tidying up. *Lots of abseiling :~)

Spider

Darling little things. I can see at least 3 with weeny bodies, like
those Huntsman things, long legs. They don't kill me, at least I
think they don't, as they seem to walk over me when I am sitting down.