Old 03-08-2009, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default On and off topic

On Aug 3, 11:53*am, Charlie Pridham
wrote:
In article 1b4b61ee-ce55-4fb0-9898-
,
says...

On Aug 2, 3:47*pm, Judith in France
wrote:
Pics of my Datura on the S of the house and a climber that needs
identification on the North side.

Off topic a pic of my beautiful dog Carlotta and me.

Judith

oh blow!!!! *I forgot to attach the pics!

http://i29.tinypic.com/2e5rrjc.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/1442peh.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/reoj.jpg

the climber is Campsis, if it has aerial root Campsis radicans but it
looks more like one of the hybrids like madam Galen
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwallwww.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea

Charlie, thank you and to everyone else who offered advice.

Judith