Old 04-08-2009, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default I was arrested at B&Q! :-(

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to

the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Having brought that to light, the 'Political Correctness Brigade' will

now
insist that Black and Decker change their name.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

They might, now that you have prompted them.