Old 04-08-2009, 07:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default What's On Our Food?

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
. easynews.com,
Steve wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 00:25:01 -0500, Charlie wrote:

Anyone who
believes even minute amounts of toxins are ok in the bodies of my
grandchildren deserve...

what they ultimately will get.

Hmmm ...

What about homeopathic medicine? Do they contain minute amounts of
toxins? Does it help the body get better?

Good question that deals like cures like. That a weak dose 6x which
mean S. 1 ml to 100 diluted 6 times. Then there is 30 c 1 ml diluted
to 100 30 times. Then there is 1 m yada yada .

Does chemotherapy for cancer patients help them?
Does chemotherapy contain toxins?

http://www.icnr.com/articles/ischemotherapyeffective.html

Interesting article.
Another myth dispelled. I thought chemo was effective.

Does not most fruits and vegetables contain both natural compounds that
help and harm human life? Does one need take the good with the bad in
order to survive?

Seems small attacks against our immune system strengthens us. Cat
shit in the sand box comes to mind.

Does food preservatives help preserve human life?

Of course but do you want to eat a mercury preserved herring or a
salt dried one.

I might agree that even minute amounts of toxins are NOT ok.
I just do not know or sure about this topic. Just lots of questions.

Nothing wrong with questions. Albert said as soon as we say we know no
progress.
Enjoy Life ... Dan

Sound Advice.

Bill Back to rotting some cukes in brine

In two weeks I will be doing the same. My cukes are looking good.

Bill

I was amiss. One only takes a homeopathic remedies to you see a
change then stop or perhaps take the cure to a higher dilution.

Less and less the way to go but avoid coffee and mint of import.

I do avoid coffee and mint of import. Chocolate is my import addiction.

I've studied 20 volumes still had melanoma and a quad. But my kids
like Arnica for daily mishaps.

Go study.

Bill

--