Old 04-08-2009, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
PeterC[_2_] PeterC[_2_] is offline

Default I was arrested at B&Q! :-(

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:59:55 +0100, shazzbat wrote:

"Franko" wrote in message
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

I was in B&Q recently and was approached by an old fella who asked if I
wanted decking,
.
.
.
.
I managed to get the first punch in though !

I was in Sainsbury's and a woman dropped dead just past the checkouts. I
felt really sorry for her, she'd just bought a bag for life.

Steve

I thought those bags looked feeble.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.