Old 04-08-2009, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gared Haus Gared Haus is offline

Default Castlewellan Gold - How To Control?

On 2009-08-04 22:29:11 +0100, Bill who putters said:

In article ,
Gared Haus wrote:

Hi guys,

I just bought a new house and in the back garden is a huge Castlewellan
Gold tree. I would like rid of it so I was wondering what the best way
to kill it off would be? Is there anything that I can buy or do?
Ideally I want to kill it off then cut it down myself.

Thanks,
Gared

Does not make sense. Cut it down.

Bill

I want to get it a little less bulky first, the thing is huge!

Gared