Old 05-08-2009, 11:15 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default A different perspective - OT

"~ jan" wrote in message

(Brevity snipped)

What do you think? Will you or people you know continue to be careful,

or
revert to their old ways? ~ jan

========================This is difficult for me to answer because my husband recently retired. M
ost
likely we'll continue on as we have, just be a little more cautious perha
ps,
how we spend
our money. Maybe a little less eating out, slightly cheaper cuts of meat
..
I've sold a lot
of "stuff" that accumulated through the years and donated loads of stuff
Goodwill. I also had a few yard sales. There's still plenty we could get

rid of.

We've also discussed selling this place and moving into smaller quarters.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.