Old 05-08-2009, 12:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chip[_2_] Chip[_2_] is offline

Default A different perspective - OT

ReelMcKoi wrote:

We've also discussed selling this place and moving into smaller quarters.

We discussed that too just after my retirement. Looked and planned for
about a year. Then realized we were designing exactly the same old
house. The money wasn't a whole lot different only the sq. ft. (house
and esp yard) was a lot less. We love this neighborhood,so here we
remain and don't regret it. We did get rid of a lot of stuff, fixed up
some minor problems, and made it easier to maintain. Home sweet home.

Chip