Old 05-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Earlswood GC Earlswood GC is offline
Registered User

Location: Forshaw Heath Rd, Earlswood, Solihull, West Midlands, B94 5JU
Default 50% OFF ALL Plants, Trees & Shrubs - Starts 07.08.2009

Hi all,

We are a large Garden & Landscape Centre based in Earlswood, Solihull, West Mids (Just off Junc 3 of the M42) and in preparation for the opening of our brand new plant centre, we are clearing our current stocks of plants, trees & shrubs with a huge 50% off sale starting on Friday 7th August!

We don't imagine the stocks will last long at these prices so please give us a call if you are looking for anything specific on 01564 702314, pop in and have a walk around our 7.5 acre Garden & Landscape centre, (Coffee shop on site serving food all day) or email us at:

Directions can be found by visiting our website,
www.earlswoodnurseries.co.uk

We will post more news about the new plant centre soon, watch this space...

From all the team at Earlswood Nurseries.