Old 05-08-2009, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bees

"moghouse" wrote in message
A man went into a pet shop and said, "I'd like to buy a bee please."

The shop keeper replied," I'm sorry, sir, we don't sell bees."

To which the customer said, "Well you've got one in the window."

LOL!

Reminds me of when my bee-keeping German friend was staying with me. We
were shopping and she saw a bee trying to get out of an estate agents shop
window. She went inside and said "have you noticed the bee in your window?"
The staff said they hadn't, so she asked "would you mind if I caught her,
and let her go?" They agreed to it and she flew away.
I think they thought my friend was mad.