Old 05-08-2009, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default I was arrested at B&Q! :-(

"Michael" wrote in message
On 5 Aug, 17:39, Michael wrote:
On 5 Aug, 12:31, Steve Walker wrote:

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:08:46 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to
the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

The word coon I find offensive.

In almost all cases I'd agree, but used in context here, it probably is
alright as it is part of sending up the supposed perpetrator as racist
and
unintelligent.

SteveW

The author would have probably enjoyed Till Death Us Do Part for all
the wrong reasons.
Why was this posted on a DIY forum?

Yes I know it should be Till Death Do Us Part!

Or "Love thy neighbour"

Adam