Old 05-08-2009, 08:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default A different perspective - OT

"Chip" wrote in message
ReelMcKoi wrote:

We've also discussed selling this place and moving into smaller quarte

rs.

We discussed that too just after my retirement. Looked and planned for

about a year. Then realized we were designing exactly the same old hou

se.
The money wasn't a whole lot different only the sq. ft. (house and esp
yard) was a lot less. We love this neighborhood,so here we remain and
don't regret it. We did get rid of a lot of stuff, fixed up some minor

problems, and made it easier to maintain. Home sweet home.

Chip

That may well happen with us. But as we age it's getting harder
and harder to maintain everything. I've considered looking into
some hired help.. someone to come in and clean once a week and
a handyman to look after the buildings, paint, mow etc.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.