Old 05-08-2009, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default I was arrested at B&Q! :-(

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
"Billy Nomates" wrote in message
I was arrested in B&Q earlier today for punching this coon woman to the
floor at the till.

But it wasn't my fault! My dad told me to go in and get a Black and
Decker!

Having brought that to light, the 'Political Correctness Brigade' will
now insist that Black and Decker change their name.

There's no such thing as the 'Political Correctness Brigade', except in
the fevered imagination of Daily Mail readers.

Do they mix with the Chattering classes, the jet set and the permissive
society?