Old 16-04-2003, 03:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default watergardening labradors report

Nilla, the Siberian Husky patrol dog for Shareholders Pond, reporting
in...We have had numerous fly overs by enemy scout geese over the past few
months, as well as two unmanned blue heron scouts. I have used surface to
air sonic weapons to clear our air space successfully. I expect that when
the pond is filled in the next couple of weeks, we will have a ground based
invasion. My human is moving the electronic patrol area guidance system
further out, so I will have patrol access to the pond edge.

I may require backup, in which case I will call in my human's sisters ground
unit, Porter. His sonic weapons are like howitzers.

Nilla.

"K30a" wrote in message
We, Rosie and Heidi, the watergardening labradors, would like to
report that two DUCKS landed in OUR pond this morning.

We have been watching them from the sliding glass door
on the deck.

They have now moved to the frog bog and are chowing down.
Mom thinks they are cute and is letting them stay the morning.
We are patiently waiting for our next potty break to rush out and bark our
silly heads off.

What with squirrel patrol and now duck patrol we are very
busy labradors.

ear rubs to everyone,