Old 06-08-2009, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Plant ID please

"K" wrote
It's easy to grow from seed, although you will presumably get a
mixture of the pink and white forms. (I say 'presumably' because I
have so many of both I don't know whether either form comes true - but
the pink is the normal 'wild' form, and the white a variety).

I can't say if the white form is -invariably- true from seed, but so far
mine have always had white offspring. I grew the first ones several
years ago now, from seed given me by a farming friend who'd found it on
her land.
--
Sue