Old 06-08-2009, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Introduction of benzalkonium chloride

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
vikasm wrote:

http://changingminds.org/disciplines..._relevance.htm

http://www.sciencestuff.com/msds/C1302.htmlSection

Just another broken link, billy. try tinyurls. This is an all too common
occurance with your links.

http://www.ilpi.com/msds/FAQ/parta.html

ahhh, I think I understand now, you didn't know what an MSDS was?
Well good that you found out, just note that there is one for each product,
Ok. You need to find the correct one though. In this case you gave the
one that would disinfect the world. That once again is a bit overboard. But
it is a good think you are still trying. That is all that is important.

also do note your link reenforces: "MSDS's are not meant for consumers."
You need to be able to understand the data relevance. Apparently you didn't

Extraneous Political BS snipped

Gunner