Old 06-08-2009, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default Introduction of benzalkonium chloride

In article ,
"gunner" wrote:

http://changingminds.org/disciplines..._relevance.htm

http://www.sciencestuff.com/msds/C1302.htmlSection

Just another broken link, billy. try tinyurls. This is an all too common
occurance with your links.

http://www.ilpi.com/msds/FAQ/parta.html

ahhh, I think I understand now, you didn't know what an MSDS was?
Well good that you found out, just note that there is one for each product,
Ok. You need to find the correct one though. In this case you gave the
one that would disinfect the world. That once again is a bit overboard. But
it is a good think you are still trying. That is all that is important.

also do note your link reenforces: "MSDS's are not meant for consumers."
You need to be able to understand the data relevance. Apparently you didn't

Extraneous Political BS snipped

Gunner

Sniffing your samples again or are you just naturally stupid, gunny?

"Also do note your link reenforces: "MSDS's are not meant for
consumers.""

I knew you'd jump on that one, gunny. You really ought to get a life.
If you had continued on, you would have been directed to products. but
the presentation wasn't for a product, it was for 100% benzalkonium
chloride.

The MSDS site that I gave http://www.sciencestuff.com/msds/C1302.html
was only for 50% benzalkonium chloride, 40% H2O, 10% Etoh.

When faced with such incompetence in reporting either abusive behavior,
or factual representation, I see no reason to treat you with respect.
--
Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.*
~Channing E. Phillips

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm