Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Organic, and Tastier

Bill who putters wrote:

So I got some sprouted whole grain bread. Essene bread no longer
available (?) and some wonder bread from the same folks that recycled
paperback books as fiber in bread. I kid you not.
Anyway having a few cats about I placed both breads on the floor and
waited for the cats to decide. My kids got the message and I got to
spend more on stables. Tis worth it.

So you are a rider then? I would have thought horses would be better judges
of bread than cats, why not use them?

David