Old 07-08-2009, 08:17 PM
jollyhockeystic jollyhockeystic is offline
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"hazchem" wrote...
I am going to plant a buddleia bush on some spare ground and let
nettles grow up. Are there any other plants that I can grow that will
help butterflies and other wildlife? There are some strange cabbagey
plants growing. I don't know what they are. There are a few different
weeds that look as if they are related to cabbages.

They also love to feed on the flowers of Marjoram and Oregano IME.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I was going to leave a piece of my garden to grow wild to encourage insects and birds but do I really need to leave the nettles?