Old 07-08-2009, 09:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Street shots on my daily trek to the gym - SDC10114.JPG

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:45:57 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:50:37 -0400, joevan

What an interesting area Joe! Sure different than the planned community
where I live.

What's the age of these houses?

Some of them are probably mid 1700's. My old place much larger than
those dates from about 1800. Only reason so big is the first floor is
my work space and garage. It is a pleasant walk each day and I try to
stop and smell the roses of which there are bushes just about every
block. It is a 7.5 block walk each way and I do that just about every
day plus my gym workouts. Keeps me moving and feeling pretty good.
There are markers in that location which look like slabs of granite
sticking out of the sidewalks. I will take some pics of them for you.
Some of the homes could be older than mid 1700's. Now you go my
curiosity up and I will be talking to some of those home owners when
the opportunity presents itself.