Old 07-08-2009, 10:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Street shots on my daily trek to the gym - SDC10114.JPG

"joevan" wrote in message

Some of them are probably mid 1700's. My old place much larger than those
dates from about 1800. Only reason so big is the first floor is my work
space and garage. It is a pleasant walk each day and I try to stop and
smell the roses of which there are bushes just about every block. It is a
7.5 block walk each way and I do that just about every day plus my gym
workouts. Keeps me moving and feeling pretty good. There are markers in
that location which look like slabs of granite sticking out of the
sidewalks. I will take some pics of them for you. Some of the homes could
be older than mid 1700's. Now you go my curiosity up and I will be talking
to some of those home owners when the opportunity presents itself.

Mid-1700's? Holy cow. Although I'm not surprised, judging by the street
layout. And they look to be in pretty good shape. Well maintained.

I love the look of a brick house but they're a rarity in Southern California
where I live. Earth quake issues ya' know.
--
Pat