Old 08-08-2009, 01:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Street shots on my daily trek to the gym - SDC10117.JPG

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 19:12:37 -0500, Travis
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:37:38 -0400, joevan wrote:

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:50:37 -0400, joevan
wrote:

Coming up soon. Most are about 4-5 blocks from my house and the last 2
shots are about 2-3 blocks away.

Where are these houses?
Where do the yards for the children and dogs?
Earthquake insurance on brick buildings is VERY expensive.

These houses are in the center of Philadelphia, Pa.
There are many places for the little ones. Just outside my back door
is the philly kids gym, a part of the preschool center a few doors
down from me. At the gym, for the little ones, they have an outdoor
space complete, I noticed the other day, with a garden and all.
I assume you notice the age of these buildings and they have not had
to be involved in quakes. I felt a little quake about 40 years ago
here in Philly and all it did was make my window fall down with a
bang, that is it slid down from the up position to the shut position.
That is the worst quake I have ever felt.
Oh yes and we have parks especially for dogs. They are called dog runs
and there is one just a block and a half from me.