Old 16-04-2003, 05:08 PM
paghat

Default Flowers coming up mini size!

In article ,
(Joey) wrote:

Hey everyone,

I need some help. Last fall, I planted two variety bags of bulbs from
Home Depot. I followed all the directions, and was elated to see a
great number of green stems popping up after this terrible winter.
However, about two days, ago, these 1-2 inch stems started flowering
the tiniest crocuses I have ever seen. It looks like a dollhouse
garden. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this happened? I
checked the bags the bulbs came in and the nowhere does it say I'd get
2-inch stems with tiny flowers.

Any help would be appreciated.
-J

They sound cute to me.