Old 09-08-2009, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default New scam which looks genuine

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"moghouse" wrote in message
On 9 Aug, 15:30, "'Mike'" wrote:

New? This scam turns up at least once a week and has done for years.
Another Nigerian special!

Sorry. Not seen it before and it looked genuine and from BT.

Keep them to myself next time. Suppose it would have been different if I
was one of the clique

Thanks

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

I'm inclined to agree that it's not new, but don't let that put you off.
It's not always easy spotting all the scams out there. I reckon the best
bet if you suspect something is get on the phone to the supplier concerned
using a number you have sourced from somewhere other than the e-mail and
its' associated sites (but then I NEVER click links in suspect mails).