Old 09-08-2009, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default New scam which looks genuine

"aquachimp" wrote ...
Bob Hobden" wrote:
Whilst on the subject of e-mail warnings etc...

I subscribe to Hoax Slayer and get his monthly warnings/comments.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/current-issue.html

his archive of hoax mails is excellent too.

Hoax-Slayer Newsletter
Click for your Download.......... heeheehee
Automatically Repair Computer Problems
Scan your system now.............suckers
Send us your bank account details.

(OK, so I made up that last one) (and the "heeheehee", and the
2 ........... and the "suckers"

If he is going to set up this site and constantly monitor what is going
around by e-mail, investigate them, and provide all that info free he has to
advertise on the site to get some revenue. Simple economics.

If you want the information without adverts I believe you can pay for a
subscription, but as I won't click on anything like that I'm not bothered by
them.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden