Old 16-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Harry Rogers

Default Lawn Mower Servicing

Chris

My real gripe is this stupid lets collect it and keep it in a queue system.
Right put it in a queue but collect it a day or so before its due for
servicing. Years ago we used to call this JIT (Just in Time) . Why clog up
the dealers back yard with hoards of machines waiting their turn. Using a
bit of careful planning it could work quite easily.

My timing for a service is due to the fact that I bought it at this time of
the year.

My lawn is now looking awful and I might have to hire a mower or someone to
do it for me.

Harry

ps.......... yesterday they said it was still in the workshop and will call
me back to let me know whats happening. Havent heard from them yet.