Old 10-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Nedder Nedder is offline
Registered User

Default Advice ! (new member)

Hi all, i just need some advice. i could probably ask this anywhere really but you will see why its relevent.

my uncle is a gardner & is around 58yrs old (so not long till he retires) i was speaking to him at the weekend about his work etc and he said he is really busy & knocking work back.

he has had a recent operation & is struggling a bit. he wont get extra help in as he cant be dealing with a young lad turning up late etc.

i did 2 years gardening work recently in australia and i would love to get back into it (im office based now).

i just dont know how to approach my uncle about maybe working with/for him?

any ideas about how i should approach this?

thanks.