Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM
janegoldsmith janegoldsmith is offline
Registered User

Question

Bamboo Bay - Jane Goldsmith assess both the brand and their products against a set of ethical criteria covering environmental impact, working conditions and fair trade. We don't expect perfection - garment supply chains are often complex and fragmented and many ethical brands are still small companies, but we do look for real commitment. In recent years a number of pioneering brands have started making clothes the ethical way. Best of all these clothes are superb, stylish pieces that make you look good and feel great.