Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default new garden question

"Charlie" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 19:36:27 +1200, "George.com"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article
,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 23:12:28 +1200, "George.com"
wrote:

Does George like his kungpow spicy? Why would George steal from the
Yankees?
George is getting upset! Worlds are colliding. It's all just slipping
away,
and you're letting it happen.

rob

Hmmm.....first you have me scratchin' me butt, and now I'm scratchin'
me head!

Ah well, nothing better to do on a hot Sat. nite than try and
translate Robspeak into something poor old addled Charlie can
unnerstan'.

Charlie

I think George just might have had a few too many cleansing ales
I don't think that is possible. Alcohol frees the body from the tyranny
of the mind. Can't ever be too free.
when he was
writing his post as I too haven't got a clue what he's on about and I
can
generally understand Kiwi posts :-)))).
The medium IS the massage.

Gees, the reference is just staring you in the face. If relationship
George
walks through that door, independent George will die. A George divided
against himself cannot stand.

Aw, lets just go back to talking about Chuck being felt in his garden.

rob

Chuck is beginning to feel like a well trodden carpet....

Stop being such a fuss pot charlie. What you do with a bit of crumpet in
your grotty garden is your business, none of mine. Not being a wowser of
course.

Most of the February cider got bottled yesterday. Looks good, nice n clear
and a good smell. Not going to try any for a few more months yet though,
give it time to mature well.

rob