Old 10-08-2009, 03:26 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Xenomorf Xenomorf is offline

Default Which newsgroup can I post photos of plants for identification?

On 10 Aug 2009 03:15:31 GMT, wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Which newsgroup can I post photos of plants for identification?

Don't post photos to newsgroups. Put them on a web site and post the
URLs here or in other groups, e.g. gardening groups for domesticated
plants.

2 or 3 years ago there was and hoping there still is a newsgroup that
was specially charted for binary pictures to be posted, for
identification. Don't know if it still exists though.