Old 10-08-2009, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not
describe this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're
giving a really lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does
not end in 'cum' and nor do I call myself sachah.

Apparently insults are acceptable in this group.

If you have your own personal Troll following you about it is your
problem, not mine, and I have to say that his style and tone are as
pompous as yours!

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?
Neither did Charlie Pridham nor Steve, apparently.

Are you calling them idiots?
LOL!

If I put you in my K/F as I have in other groups it will prevent this
happening again. ;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply