Old 10-08-2009, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default The trolls

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com