Old 10-08-2009, 11:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Off topic Crazy trespass stuff

Higgs Boson wrote:

But heaven forbid the govt should try to control, e.g. those gun
shows where any maniac can buy AK47s and similar war weapons. Our
pussy govt. just had to admit that the devastating Mexican border
wars going on right now acquire most of their weapons from the good
old U.S.A. Every day there's another report of some nut walking into
a store or temple or other public venue and spraying the place with
bullets, murdering innocent people. Dunno - who are we to preach to
the world about terrorism???

That's a pretty good rant. It made no sense whatsoever, and the part
about the Mexican border was just plain wrong*, but it was entertaining
so I give it a "6". (anyone else wanna vote?)

*Not entirely your fault, you just repeated the lies told by our
illustrious Secretary of State and others.

Best regards,
Bob