Old 11-08-2009, 12:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Grasshopper Grasshopper is offline

Default Off topic Crazy trespass stuff

"Bill who putters" wrote in message

Sort of thought of this land is my land this land is your land.

Tragic.

Guess from Salon.

Yes, and....?
http://www.salon.com/wires/ap/us/200..._shot_suicide/
Ohio man who killed lawn walker commits suicide

Aug 8th, 2009 | LEBANON, Ohio -- An Ohio man convicted of killing his
15-year-old neighbor because he walked on the man's well-kept lawn has
committed suicide in prison.

Ohio prison officials say 69-year-old Charles Martin killed himself
Friday at the Lebanon Correctional Institution in southwest Ohio.

The Department of Rehabilitation and Correction did not say how Martin
died. He had been sentenced to serve 18 years in prison before he could
be considered for parole.

Martin had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to shooting Larry
Mugrage Jr. to death with a shotgun in March 2006. Jurors rejected that
argument and convicted him.

At sentencing, Martin said he was sorry the shooting occurred. But he
said the teenager knew how much he cared for his lawn and provoked him.

Obvious paste. See "Guess" from above.

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

My comments follow here. If he'd been in Texas and tied a steer to the
young man's hand after the shootin', he'd been exonerated. (dadburn cattle
rustler). Yep, I'm striring stuff up too. Must be one of them
trouble-makin' Tea Party fellas (sic).
--
"All men are created equal"
No one said they weren't different.