Old 16-04-2003, 05:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Power Cycling

"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
BV, You looking for work er something? lol I think you
would be better off just buying a 525 gph pump that's set on
a shelf across the pond from the veggie filter - fed
directly to the veggie filter will work ... a 2 inch hose attached to the
pump and traversing the length of the pond up to the veggie
filter will be just great for the veggie filter. You are
right that the water does need "dwell time" in the veggie
filter but I think that turning the pump on and off every hour
is too work intensive.

Just my 2 cents.

*laugh*

I was thinking of something along the lines of an automatic timer. Certainly
nothing manual.

BV.