Old 10-08-2009, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Suggestions please

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:35:47 +0100, "Wally"
wrote:

I've got problems with tomatoes, Blight.
I had rescued all the fruit that looks to be ok
and put everything else in a heap to dry out ready
for burning (plants + infected fruit)

My problem now is, I have rather a lot of green
tomatoes and haven't a clue what to do with them.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Wally

In my experience, most of the tomatoes picked green when the leaves
and stems have blight will develop it if kept indoors to ripen. I
suppose cooking them now is OK?

Pam in Bristol