Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default The trolls :-(

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:25:00 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. ;-)

Me and Charlie were offering methods of avoiding the troll. Neither of
us were fooled by the fake Sacha. I have been using the same groups as
Sacha for long enough to know that she would not have posted the
message. It was obviously a fake message.

Steve