Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 12:00*pm, Stephen Wolstenholme
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:25:00 +0100, Gordon H

wrote:
In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. * * ;-)

Me and Charlie were offering methods of avoiding the troll. Neither of
us were fooled by the fake Sacha. I have been using the same groups as
Sacha for long enough to know that she would not have posted the
message. It was obviously a fake message.

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd * * * * * * * * *www.NPSL1.com

Exactly, Gordon is a relative newcomer, although Sacha has been
posting for a couple of years, as I have, on another group he
inhabits; in fact he followed both Sacha and I into this group. No
doubt his 2 female rottweilers will be along shortly to have a few
words of support for him, this is how it goes with Gordon I'm afraid.

Judith