Old 11-08-2009, 11:38 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default AC Power

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
The wildlife seems pretty calm about it. The turtles just don't seem
to care at all. I've seen the dragonflies, some 10 at a time, form a
circle around it and just hover and stare at it, but mostly they carry
on like it just wasn't there at all. From the way they behave you'd
think they see bubblers all the time, and were only a little surprised
to see one exactly *there*.

=========
When I recently turned on the pump to aerate the larger pond,
nothing seemed to mind either. I think most critters are used to
moving water.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.