Old 11-08-2009, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 2:31*pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

What do you expect of him? *He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! *What sort of man does this?

* *When you dumped a male friend of yours there
you posted the most appalling *insults imaginable about him. You have
posted vile lies about myself,
and just yesterday begged all posters to ignore my posts. You have
repeatedly threatened posters
with complaints to lawyers, courts, police, their partners *(as *urglers
will recall, you did to a poster here).

* * You are one sick woman, Judith. According to yourself, your husband
has warned you about these attacks
and my god if you don't get a grip on this behaviour he will. And when
that happens, DON'#T expect any * those who
know exactly what you did, and have the proof in your own posts, emails,
and real life interference, to

I will not comment apart from to say you are lying, again, my husband
has warned me about YOU and the attacks you continually make on me, he
will be very interested to see this Janet, yet more lies; I will not
make further comment for the sake of urglers.