Old 11-08-2009, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Parasene professional type weed burners any good?

In message
,
moghouse writes
On Aug 10, 9:35*pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:

Very useful for getting *bonfires going though - no matches needed ( piezo
button)

I agree, but sadly the press button lighter does not work for very
long. I have always thought these weed burners would be more effective
if they had more pressure.

I think it's more the principle at fault rather than the pressure - the
tougher weeds simply recover - and yes I have RTFM
--
hugh