Old 11-08-2009, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty How odd that the
sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing))