Old 11-08-2009, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Parasene professional type weed burners any good?

"hugh" ] wrote in message

I agree, but sadly the press button lighter does not work for very
long. I have always thought these weed burners would be more effective
if they had more pressure.

I think it's more the principle at fault rather than the pressure - the
tougher weeds simply recover - and yes I have RTFM
--

My push button lighter has performed just fine over at least ten years.
It did stick in once but a quick tweak with a screwdriver sorted it.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com