Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking
about his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into
detail why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know
better reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty How odd
that the sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing))

Your sock puppets, or someone else's?

Well, since I have NEVER used a sock puppet, I will leave that for you to
explain. What I will remind anyone here who is in the slightest bit
interested, when I arrived, TWO people attacked me, saying I was here to
cause trouble. Then, from apparently nowhere... TWO sockpuppets were
calling me names and saying I was here to cause trouble, oh yes, not
forgetting that I supposedly gave sex to any man here who defended me.

I wonder if there could have been any connection between the TWO people
attacking me, and the TWO sockpuppets???

When we spoke last, you were saying you were having a night off from your
poor daughter's illness. Can I suppose you are having yet ANOTHER night off
to cause trouble???

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed out your
disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now intend to do so here.

Now, I have said my piece. I will not respond to you and I hope Judith will
not either. Please, go take care of your poor daughter, and give us peace.