Old 24-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Dave Fouchey

Default Dandelions

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:54:50 GMT, animaux
wrote:

You know, Johnny's Select Seeds actually sells a cultivated form of dandelion
seeds? This is one pretty plant. I don't understand what the hoopla is about
when they pop up. Mowing them before they form seed moons is one other way of
keeping them from spreading, but getting rid of them is silly.

I didn't know lizards like them! What a plus. We have lizards all over the
place. Both Anole's and fence lizards. See some babies from our yard he

http://home.austin.rr.com/animaux/ne...n/Page_5x.html

http://home.austin.rr.com/animaux/ne...n/Page_6x.html

Ah the Fence lizards and Anoles are carnivores, green iguanas love
Dandelions I understand though mine are finicky and only eat the
flowers.

Cool shots of the fence lizards. Sceloporus are neat guys.

Dave