Old 12-08-2009, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Suggestions please

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:11:50 +0100, Sacha wrote:

One of the nursery staff has been growing Marmande in one of our tunnels
and they're fabulous. Do you grow those, Bob - or indeed anyone?

Yes, I've grown them under glass - wonderful. Complete disaster outdoors
though. You'll be pleased (I hope) to hear that the Jersey Sunrise are
doing brilliantly in my allotment and I gave the spare plants to the
Rector and they are also doing very well outdoors. Can I just seed-save
from my (or his) outdoor crop or are they likely to have been cross-
pollinated?