Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Brown Kate Brown is offline

Default The trolls :-(

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote
Judith in France wrote:

Fortunately the regulars of urg know you and now they have made up
their own mind about him and his camp followers.

You know this for an absolute certainty, do you?

You might be in for a rather nasty shock...

Well, OK, I am a very recent urg regular and I have to say that going on
general helpfulness and willingness to give information, not to mention
a comfortably chatty demeanour, Judith in France and Sacha stand out. I
have nothing to do with either and am certainly not part of any clique.
I don't frequent any other groups where they post and can only speak for
my experience on urg, which has been wholly benign. Which is more than
I can say for Mike at Woolies.

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally