Old 12-08-2009, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

In message , Kate Brown
writes

Well, OK, I am a very recent urg regular and I have to say that going
on general helpfulness and willingness to give information, not to
mention a comfortably chatty demeanour, Judith in France and Sacha
stand out. I have nothing to do with either and am certainly not part
of any clique. I don't frequent any other groups where they post and
can only speak for my experience on urg, which has been wholly benign.
Which is more than I can say for Mike at Woolies.

I hope I behave in the same manner in each of my groups, some don't.

I abandoned my tomato plants, with a couple of sad split toms yesterday,
also pulled up my broad bean plants and shredded them for the compost.
It was a disappointing show really, and I must prepare the soil better
if I'm going to bother at all next year.

Then I did some shrub pruning and shredded it likewise.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply