Old 12-08-2009, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Sacha wrote:

You both responded to the Troll, as though it was the real Sacha, IMHO.
If you knew it was a Troll, why not ignore?

I thought the original post was entirely in character from experience
with Sacha elsewhere, sorry...

Goodness you're brave now the cavalry's turned up and you have two
skirts to hide behind, Gordon.

Yes, that sounds more like the Sacha we've come to know...

I'm for an early night now, been busy in the Park today, vandals dragged
two benches out of the bird hide and threw them in the river, so I
helped with the cleaning up. We managed to get a length of cord
round one bench and secure it. The wardens will retrieve it tomorrow.

School holidays are a PITA.

Up early tomorrow for a walk with another skirt. ;-)

Just nudging the topic slightly back towards gardening matters....
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply