Old 12-08-2009, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default The trolls :-(

In message ,
lid writes
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Aug 12, 4:57*pm, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , Janet Baraclough
writes

The message
from K contains these words:

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

* *Unfortunately, Kay, they were *not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
* *Gordon has been on the receiving end *often enough, as have I.
* *Janet.

It depends who she is talking to. * * *I treat everyone the same until
they give me reason to do otherwise.
Patronisation or an air of superiority always gets my hackles up, and I
block their posts.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all a favour, we
are tired of you and your behaviour.

There she goes again, all hoity-toity, spokeswoman for a whole group.

What about you and your behaviour with Mike Clayton?

Does his wife and your husband know all about it?

I bet Mike wishes he had never heard of her...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply